Jack and Kyle both around 3 months in the same outfits. They look more like eachother than I thought. . Last night Eric spent a good hour and a half fixing this broken swing so I could have smoother days. I dont know how mothers live without these! By the way, he did fix it and its working like new. Jack getting himself dressed in the morning.
Hey Bonnie--I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the pregnancy/baby counter that you had on your blog? I can't find one that fits into the sidebar and I really liked the one you had.
3 comments:
Kyle's expressions are so much like Jack's! So cute!
Hey Bonnie--I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the pregnancy/baby counter that you had on your blog? I can't find one that fits into the sidebar and I really liked the one you had.
Your kids are adorable. I love seeing the pictures. They crack me up.
Post a Comment