Oh my goodness are they cute! That makes me want to go out and find at least coordinating outfits for my kids! What a great sister you have.I loved the pics from Kyle's blessing, he is adorable and you look smokin'!:) Did you REALLY just have a baby???
Those are adorable. I am always amazed at how fast little babies change. Kyle is growing so quickly! I wish I would see you guys tomorrow, but Grace is super sick, and we might start potty training, so I'll probably miss the potluck this week. We need to get together with you guys soon.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness are they cute! That makes me want to go out and find at least coordinating outfits for my kids! What a great sister you have.I loved the pics from Kyle's blessing, he is adorable and you look smokin'!:) Did you REALLY just have a baby???
Those are adorable. I am always amazed at how fast little babies change. Kyle is growing so quickly! I wish I would see you guys tomorrow, but Grace is super sick, and we might start potty training, so I'll probably miss the potluck this week. We need to get together with you guys soon.
Post a Comment