This is my friend Kira. We went to Beauty School together...10 years ago. We had not seen each other for about 6 years or so. She lives in the SLC area and came to St. George for her husbands work. We spent 2 hours at the park. It was so fun to meet each others kids (she has 5)and just catch up. Good times.


It snowed yesterday. They sure enjoyed watching it.


I finally let them go outside.

When this little table gets pushed up to this big table...

This is what I get! I see this often when I am walking out of my bedroom. They work fast.
2 comments:
I had so much fun, Bonnie! It was great to see you today after so much time. I am excited to meet your husband and have a double date with you guys in a month! Your boys are so cute and mild tempered. You are a good mommy! Talk to you soon.
OH MAN!!!! I saw that picture and I wish I could have been at the park with you guys that day!!! Miss you both!!!
Post a Comment